Our aircraft hangars cover approximately 42,000 square meters and are supported by an extensive range of component and engine overhaul and repair workshops, test laboratories, and bonded storage as well as an 100,000 lbs thrust engine test cell, creating a combined total of 57.35 hectares of facilities.
We have a number of advanced and dedicated hangars including:
- A state-of-the-art single bay A380 hangar – one of the first in the world
- A large 4-bay A300/ B767 hangar
- A dedicated A330/A340-300 size paint hangar
- A dedicated A340 size paint hangar
- A dedicated B777/A340-600 maintenance hangar
- A new state-of-the-art A380 3-bay hangar—Hangar 6
The new Hangar 6 allows for a more flexible work concept on a wide range of aircraft, and greatly increases our capacity to carry out heavy maintenance services.
We have 140,000 square meters of parking area dedicated to light checks and non-scheduled maintenance work.
From 2012, there will be a fully-dedicated light maintenance facility with a hangar capable of accommodating two A380 aircraft, located in the heart of Abu Dhabi’s new midfield terminal complex.
We have line stations operating at the following airports:
- Abu Dhabi International
- Dubai International
- Dubai World Central
- Sharjah International
- Al Ain International
- RAK International