Airframe Services has an array of capabilities enabling us to perform aircraft inspections, maintenance, modifications, and repairs, both in-house and externally. Our department is composed of three sub-businesses, supported by our Production Planning Department.
The ADAT facility is located and operates at the southwest of Abu Dhabi International Airport, adjacent to Terminal 3.
Our Hangars cover approximately 30,000m2 and include:
- A state-of-the-art A380 hangar – one of the first in the world
- A hangar accommodating three adjacent and fully docked A330/B767 aircraft, plus two narrow-body aircraft (nose-in)
- A dedicated 2-bay C130-size hangar
- A dedicated A340-300 paint Hangar
- A newly built, state-of-the-art Hanger 6
- Providing maximum number of bays (8+ bays) with total bay span of 320m that can fit a number of aircraft configurations at a given time.
ADAT also boasts of 140,000m2 of apron space dedicated to Light Checks and non-scheduled maintenance work.