We have a well-developed capability to support a wide variety of cabin interior specifications and deliver the high standards of presentation and reliability demanded by premium airline clients.
We provide customers with full cabin interior maintenance and refurbishment services and have experience maintaining and upgrading some of the most advanced cabin seating and IFE products in the world.
We cover all types of cabin interior checks from daily/weekly checks up to D-Checks. Our department has the facilities to carry out work both on and off wing.
- Removal installation of any cabin furniture
- Refurbishment of equipment on-wing
- Panel vinyl replacement onboard aircraft
- Cabin and cockpit carpet replacement
- Passenger seats minor upgrades and modifications
- Cabin reconfiguration
- On-wing painting
- VIP cabin work
All off-wing work is accomplished through our support shops, whose capabilities include:
- Passenger and cockpit seat inspection and rectifications,
- Seat modifications
- Insulation blanket fabrication,
- Leather parts recovering,
- Carpet fabrication,
- Seat cover and curtain fabrication,
- Decal fabrication,
- Mirror fabrication,
- Vinyl recovering section,
- Painting for parts removed off the aircraft for painting.
We also have a dedicated laundry section for dry cleaning of seat covers and curtains, using the relevant approved chemicals.