ADAT Heavy Maintenance provides services ranging from light base checks to heavy "D" checks, as well as large-scale modification and (cabin) reconfiguration programs.
Our dedicated and flexible workforce has many years experienced on almost all aircraft types. With the forthcoming expansion of Hangar 6, we will be able to accommodate up to 20 aircraft into our Heavy Maintenance facilities.
Our Avionics maintenance and modification section aims to develop the leading capability in the MENA region. We are committed to providing high quality and safe avionics MRO services which include:
- Major modification of avionics system, cockpit and cabin
- Maintaining and upgrading automatic flight control system, Navigation systems, Compasses, Airborne communication, power generation, and radio, radar and IFE systems.
- Rectify Aircraft system defects
- Cabin configuration and IFE/connectivity systems installation
ADAT Avionics has established an excellent reputation for providing maintenance and repair service for many of the leading names in the aviation industry, both regionally and internationally.
We understand our customer's requirement for high-quality, reliable aircraft in the air at the shortest possible turnaround time and at the lowest cost.
Having highly skilled technicians, engineers, and a level of knowledge that speaks for itself, we provide services at all stages of the transport category airframe heavy maintenance. We are qualified on and have experience maintaining and/or modifying the following aircraft:
|Narrow-Body||737 NG, 757||320 Family|
|Wide-Body||747, 767, 777||330
Our capabilities will increase further along with the growth of our cornerstone customer Etihad Airways. A350, A380, and B787 aircraft will soon be added to our capabilities list.
We also provide a wide range of on-site modification capabilities such as
Winglet modification/installation for the Boeing B737, B757 and B767
extensive experience with B757 and B767 Pylon modification
- SIP and fail safe strap modification/replacement for the B767
We provide customers with a thorough, unbiased, condition assessment of their combustion turbines. In addition to semi-annual or annual borescope inspections, we offer baseline inspections, outage planning, pre-commissioning, post-overhaul, unit troubleshooting and warranty inspections. With the industry knowledge gained by inspecting more than 700 combustion turbines annually, we can deliver the critical information to customers, which they need to optimize their turbine's reliability and efficiency. We use flexible video borescope internal inspection equipment and digital imaging to provide remote component analysis. Our advanced in-Situ videoscopic inspection methods are valuable evaluation tools that help customer to meet their combustion turbine availability and maintenance goals. Our well-qualified inspectors have been performing borescope inspections on combustion turbine engines since 1989 and offer more than 70 years of combined experience
- Latest in Video Borescope System with stereo measuring capability.
- Are leading the Middle East market in respect of the equipment and inspection techniques and have a capability that leading airlines and maintenance facilities yearn for.
- Perform Borescope Inspections on most power plant types in use today including auxiliary power units (APU's).
- On-site inspection both regionally and overseas
- Ability to meet client's technical requirements whilst complying with the aircraft's current maintenance manual or in certain cases the current engine manufactures maintenance/overhaul manual.
- Issue an EASA Form 1 Release to Service Certificate for serviceable engines.
- Provide clients with a video or DVD recording of the complete inspection, along with a detailed written report with stereo measurements and digital images of defects and damage if found.
- Will assess any defects and make recommendations with regard to serviceability and if required will liaise with the engine manufacture's local representative on behalf of the client.
- CFM 56-3/5(A/B/C)/7B
- CF6 50(C/E)/80(A/C/E)
- RB211 TRENT 500/700
- GE 90 110/115B
- PW JT8/9D
- APU-GTCP/ALLIED SIGNAL /HONEYWELL
- MILITARY ENGINES
- AIRFRAME BORESCOPE
At ADAT, we have an extensive experience providing commercial operators and business jet owners with quality, individualized paint services. Whether you need a simple paint job, or paint in conjunction with maintenance or modification, our experienced paint team will work with you to deliver the service that fits your specific needs.
With our long list of satisfied customers we have proved that ADAT Paint section is well know and recognized in the aviation world. ADAT uses the latest technology in Coatings and Coating application to:
- Produce Quality Product
- Work in Safer Environment
- Reduced Downtime
- Reduced Materials
We have the capability to paint wide body aircrafts up to A330-300 in Hangar 3 and narrow body aircrafts in our new Paint Hangar 3A. Our employees have a wide range of experience in aviation coatings, we can accommodate smaller aircrafts and helicopters. Company insignias can be produced to accuracy with our stencil shop, and applied to the aircrafts in multi colors within a short time frame.
DEDICATED PAINT HANGAR FEATURES:
- Specially engineered air flow system
- Climate control improves paint cure time and finish quality
- Narrow- and wide-body capable
ADAT has extensive hangar and shop facility to support repairs of structural and advanced composite components and flight controls on site for Heavy Airframe Maintenance visits and Line inputs. Capabilities include repair of nacelles, inlet cowls, T/Rs repair and full wire mesh replacement, flight controls composite fairing and fabrication from semi finished raw material and repairs of floor panels, heat treatment facility to support structural repairs of aluminum, steel, titanium and other exotic metal components.
ADAT maintains its state-of-the-art and advanced composite repair facility for repair and overhaul of advanced composite structure, bonded aluminum honeycomb structure, carbon fiber and graphite structure. We have highly skilled technicians and engineers, which are highly experienced in Airbus, Boeing, and Lockheed aircrafts both civilian and military.