Our Technical Services and Maintenance Planning team is equipped to provide customers with a full fleet technical management service, including the assessment and implementation of all mandatory airworthiness and reliability monitoring requirements, as well as airline-unique maintenance policies.
Combined with our other airframe and / or engine and component services, this can be packaged to form the core of a comprehensive Total Fleet Management program, tailored specifically for the customer’s operational and commercial needs.
We have a number of major airlines contracted to these comprehensive programs, which include the following value added services:.
- Acceptance of new and used aircraft
- Phase-out of aircraft and/or fleet, including return from lease
- Management of airworthiness reviews and audits
- AD and Service Bulletin assessment and incorporation
- Configuration and software management
- Performance monitoring and management
- Mandatory reliability reporting
- Repeat defect investigations and technical issues resolution
- Maintenance program management
- Maintenance planning & scheduling