Abu Dhabi Aircraft Technologies (ADAT) Technical Training provides training services in various disciplines through formal classroom and or on Job training.
Effective Maintenance is the key to a successful airline.
ADAT has captured a significant portion of the increase in regional demand for aviation industry expertise, with a sharp 70% growth in training days conducted by the company in the last 5 years.
Training courses are approved by the General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) UAE, DGSAS (OMAN), US FAA and many other Civil Aviation Authorities.
ADAT Provides Technical and Non-Technical courses for external customers as well as their employees.
Technical courses conducted by ADAT Technical Training are in compliance with international standard ATA Specification 104 Level 1, 2, 3 on Boeing B777, B767, B757 and B737 NG & BBJ. Airbus A300-600, A300, A310, A320 Family, A330 & A340.
It also includes level 3 & 4 courses on engine types of commercial aircraft like:
- Engines & Engine Borescope Inspection
- General Electric CF6-50, CF6-80, GE90-115B
- CFMI CFM56-3, CFM56-5A/5B/5C and CFM56-7B
- Pratt & Whitney JT8D, JT9D, PW2000, PW4000, PW4100, PW4164/4168
- Rolls Royce RB211 Trent 700, RB211 Trent 500, RB211-535
- IAE V2500
- APUs GTCP 331-200/250/350, GTCP 36-300, APIC APS300
Non- Technical Training :
- Human Factors in Aircraft Maintenance
- FAA Regulations & FAA Refresher
- UAE CAR 145 Maintenance Organization Approval
- UAE Civil Aviation Regulations
- EASA Part – 145 Approved Maintenance Organization
- Fuel Tank Safety Phase I, Phase II & Refresher
- Suspected unapproved Parts (SUPS)
- Safety Management System (SMS)
- Electrical Wiring Interconnection System (EWIS)